Birthday Party Balloons and Accessories – Latex, Spiral, LED, Large Numbers, Balloon Arch and Garland Kits, Ribbon, Helium Tanks and Air Inflators
Every birthday party needs a large variety of balloons and accessories to hold the balloons!
Balloons are relatively inexpensive, and you can get a them in a variety of shapes, colors and materials!
So regardless of your theme or budget, you should be able to find the perfect balloons for your party or event!
Where should I put balloons at my party?
You can keep it simple, or go all out when it comes to placing balloons at your birthday party.
Here’s a list of ideas where you can put balloons at!
- You can put balloons on the mailbox or entrance.
- Place balloons on the back of every seat for the guests.
- Tie balloons to the table centerpieces.
- Create a balloon boutique for the birthday boy or girl.
- Balloon garland or arch for a door.
- Balloon stands by an entrance or table.
- Large number balloons for the birthday boy or girl’s age.
It’s nice to fill some of the balloons with helium, and some of them can be blown-up by you because they don’t need to float in the air. It all depends on how you are going to use them!
Don’t run out of breath trying to blow the balloons up by mouth!Â Use one of these instead!
And since many stores don’t have, or aren’t offering to fill your party balloons with helium, we’ve provide a variety of options for helium tanks you can purchase to fill them yourself!
Don’t forget ribbon to make strings or to tie down the balloons!
Let’s get on with showing you our favorite balloons to use at a birthday party!